Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce. Soak the milk and half cup breadcrumbs. Mix the soaked breadcrumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients. Boil the noodles Mix the sauce and noodles Pour over the top of the meatballs.
Combine all the ingredients with a fork until they are evenly mixed. Dust a cookie sheet with flour. Pinch off a small lump of meat, and roll the lump into a ball in the palm of your hands. You can cook Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Meatballs———.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Rest of needed ingredients———-.
- Prepare 1 quart of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 pound of egg Noodles.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil noodles.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt for water to boil noodles.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs for topping.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted butter for breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
Place meatballs on a baking sheet. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan heat together Alfredo sauce, wine, and green onion. Place in serving dish and sprinkle with freshly snipped basil, if desired. In a large bowl, combine the lean ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan, milk, and all seasonings.
Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak the milk and half cup breadcrumbs.
- Mix the soaked breadcrumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients..
- Form into meatballs and fry.
- Make Alfredo sauce see one of my recipes or buy a jar pre-made sauce..
- Boil the noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles.
- Pour over the top of the meatballs..
- Mix the melted butter and half cup of breadcrumbs with the parsley flakes..
- Sprinkle over the top of the noodle mixture..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Let rest 7 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Using your hands, combine the mixture until the ingredients are well combined. Portion small tablespoon-sized amounts of the meatball mixture and roll gently with your hands to form round balls. Arrange the meatballs on the prepared baking pan. Learn how to cook great Meatballs and alfredo sauce. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Meatballs and alfredo sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.