Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far). Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Great recipe for Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far). I tried to seek and try some of chocolate chips cookies recipes, and I am falling in love with This one! 😘😘😘 the texture and taste of these cookies are crunch at the outside, soft and chewy in the inside, very rich flavour and so.
Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix well. You can cook Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far)
- You need 330 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of instant coffee.
- You need 2 tbs of hot water.
- Prepare 180 gr of unsalted butter.
- It’s 200 gr of sugar (soft granules).
- You need 60 gr of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 100 gr of 70% dark chocolate bar / milk chocolate.
- Prepare 200 gr of milk or semi sweet chocolate chips (for filling).
- You need 50 gr of semi sweet chocolate chips (for topping).
To make chocolate chip cookies, simply… Combine the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt until combined. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) instructions
- Sift all together all purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt into one bowl. Set aside..
- Melt your unsalted butter, and let it turn into brown colour and stir it well while browning. This could add rich caramel flavour to you cookies. Or you could just simply melt your butter without turn it into brown for simpler way..
- Into your melted butter, add sugar, palm sugar, vanilla essence, and instant coffee which already dissolved with 2 tbs hot water. Stir them until all well combine and sugar dissolve and looks like caramel. Add whole egg and egg yolk one at a time, stir them well..
- Add dry ingredient into the wet ingredient 1/3 at a time, stir them well using wooden spatula to make it easier. Add the chunks of 70% of dark chocolate and the chocolate chips. Stir them until all incorporate..
- Scoop the chocolate chips cookie dough and place them into container (I used around 4 cm ice cream scooper). Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or you could keep the rest of the dough up to 3 months in the freezer. (I only rest the dough that I'm about to bake into a freezer around 10 to 15 minutes, just to make it a bit firm before I bake it.).
- Take some of your cookie dough out of your fridge, and thaw it for a while about 3 to 5 minutes just enough to make it easier to press..
- Arrange your cookie dough over the baking paper, give some space in between, and push the dough a bit with your fingers and add the rest of chocolate chips on top and push the chocolate chip half in to make it stick finely over the dough..
- Bake your cookie dough into a preheated oven at 180°C around 10 minutes or depends on your oven. (I used small electric oven, and my oven a bit hotter than the common one, so I only used 150°C and bake it around 10 minutes and sometime less than 10 minutes)..
- After 10 minutes, take out your cookies from the oven, and let it cool down on the tray around 5 minutes and move it on the cooling wire afterward to let it cool completely..
- Serve perfectly with milk or coffee 😘😘😘.
What kind of chocolate makes the best chocolate chip cookies? Whatever kind YOU like, of course. BUT… Use a good chocolate chip, okay? Stop buying the store brand, unless it's Trader Joe's. Trader Joe's chocolate chips are by far my favorite, with Guittard or Guiradelli being a close second and third.