Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan.
You can have Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan
- It’s 1 of chicken breast (1.32 lb. boneless and skinless).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (necessary amount).
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- It’s 2 of pouns of boiled white rice, cold (see recipe here in Rosanas Ideas).
- You need of For decoration whatever you want, i use:.
- Prepare of Grape tomatoes.
- It’s of Olives.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of To make the salad:.
- You need of Bundt pan.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan instructions
- Place in a bowl 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise with the lemon, mix (reserve).
- Remove the chicken breast skin, bone and fat.
- Chop and place it in a bowl.
- Add the reserved preparation to the chopped chicken.
- Mix well.
- Incorporate low quantities of rice into it.
- Add mayonnaise as rice is incorporated.
- Mix very well each time the ingredients are added.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spray the bundt pan with cooking oil.
- Place the preparation in it pressing it firmly with a spoon.
- In a serving dish unmold.
- Decorated it.
- And enjoy it.