Microwave Baked Potato. Low Prices on Microwave Baked Potato. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Microwave Baked Potato On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
It's also important to prick the potato several times with a fork. Choose the right type of potato. How To Microwave A Baked Potato Wash it. You can have Microwave Baked Potato using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Baked Potato
- You need 1-1/2 pound of white potatoes.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt individual as seen.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream individual as seen.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of chive oil see my recipe as seen.
- You need As needed of cling wrap plastic wrap.
You'll need to clean your potato first, especially if you like to eat your baked potato with the skin on. With a fork, stab your potato all over: this helps the steam escape during the heating process to prevent a. Scrub the potatoes thoroughly under running water and pat them dry. Prick the potatoes four or five times on each side with a fork.
Microwave Baked Potato step by step
- Take a fork and puncture each potato several times..
- Wrap with cling wrap.
- Set the microwave oven on high 1200 watts..
- Microwave for 20 minutes check all the potatoes after 15 minutes the small ones may be done..
- Serve, make sure you get plenty of the chives in the chive oil on the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!.
This allows steam to escape from. At this stage you may want to turn over the potato. Be careful when opening the door and dealing with the potato as it will be very hot. Use some microwave safe tongs or wooden cooking spoon to turn it over. A jacket potato, or baked potato is one of the many ways that people enjoy potato meals these days.