Brad's salmon burgers. This is a great way to use up leftover salmon. See more ideas about Salmon burgers, Food, Healthy recipes. Salmon Burgers with Spicy Hoisin Mayo + VIDEO.
My dad taught me the value of hard work and the joy of living life. His own life was constantly filled with friends and family. Brad's was more than a syracuse store- it was a vibrant piece of our community and my father was the soul of the place. You can have Brad's salmon burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's salmon burgers
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked flaked salmon. deboned.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of xl egg.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mrs dash seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon pepper.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 2-3 of burger buns.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of tomato.
- Prepare of tartar sauce.
- You need of onion.
Cut the rest of the salmon into chunks; transfer the chunks to a food processor along with the mustard, mayonnaise, lemon. CONTAINS FISH (PINK AND/OR KETA SALMON). In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. People say that when it comes to burgers, no other food can hold a candle to a juicy beef patty!
Brad's salmon burgers instructions
- Mix flour and seasonings, set aside.
- Flake salmon into a bowl..
- Mix in mayo, bread crumbs, and egg. Stir in well.
- Form into patties. Dredge well in flour on both sides. Let sit for five minutes..
- Heat oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet. When hot fry on both sides until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Toast buns. Add desired toppings and condiments. Eat and enjoy.
However, my taste buds would like to respectfully disagree!. While I agree that a beef burger is the quintessential and most-loved burger of all times, a salmon burger has its uniquely delightful perks. While burgers cook, mix together sriracha mayo ingredients. When burgers are done, remove skillet from heat and transfer patties to plates. Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world.