You can cook Chicken Salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast, cooked and chopped.
- It’s 1/3 c of dried cranberries.
- It’s 6 T of Salad Accents (2NC/serving).
- You need 6 c of Romaine lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1 c of Creamy Lite Ranch dressing (3 NC/serving).
Chicken Salad instructions
- In large bowl, combine chicken, cranberries and dressing..
- In small, add 1cup of lettuce. Top with 3/4 cup of chicken mixture. Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of Salad Accent..