Best Banana Bread. Grated zucchini and dried cranberries make this zucchini banana bread extra moist and colorful. Remove odd pots and pans from oven. I made this Banana bread a while ago and it was the best Banana bread I've ever had.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. You can cook Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 of c.mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 of c.flour.
- You need 1 package of instant banana pudding mix.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of c.sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs beat.
- Prepare of optional crushed nuts (about 1/2cup).
The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! More banana adds more moisture and flavor to the finished product. How to Mash Bananas Did you know you can use your electric mixer to mash bananas? Best Banana Bread Recipe – Moist, tender and so delicious, this recipe is so easy to make and truly makes the best banana bread every time.
Best Banana Bread instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all wet ingredients together with the dry, blend well..
- If you choose to add nuts do so at this time..
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Pour mix into greased bread pan /muffin pan..
- Cook muffins about 24 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Cook in bread pan about 45 minutes, or until tooth pick comesout clean..
This recipe makes a version of one that I remember my Grandmother making routinely. It is a great way of using bananas that have slipped a bit past their prime and makes a delicious snack, dessert or. The best way to keep banana bread moist for days is to wrap it tightly! Once your bread is baked and cooled, I recommend wrapping tightly in plastic wrap. Then, take a second step and store it in a large zip top freezer bag or a plastic container with a tight fitting lid.