BLT Summer Salad. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! With so many Free Foods to choose from on the Slimming World eating plan, your summer salads can be as creative as you like.
How to Make BLT Summer Salad. While the pasta cooks, prepare your lettuce and tomatoes. Place them in a large bowl with the bacon pieces. You can have BLT Summer Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLT Summer Salad
- You need of mixed lettece greens.
- It’s of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- It’s of celery stalks, sliced.
- Prepare of small onion, sliced.
- It’s of large ripe beefsteak tomato, sliced.
- Prepare of grape tomatos.
- You need of or more sliced radishes.
- Prepare of carrot, shaved slices.
- You need of to 6 thin slices from a ball of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of slices of bacon, cooked crispy.
- You need of hard boiled eggs, halved.
- Prepare of lightly salted pistachios.
- It’s of or more of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s of recipe of my Blue Cheese Vinaigrette, recipe attached in direction #4.
This is a great one to make. Cook over medium high heat, turning frequently, until evenly browned. The perfect packed lunch or picnic dish for the summer, Melissa Hemsley's healthy BLT salad is substantial and full of flavour. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
BLT Summer Salad instructions
- Place lettece on serving plate.
- Arrange all vegetables around and on top of lettece.
- Add beefsteak tomato in center and scatter grape tomatoes on salad. Top beefsteak tomato with the mozzarella cheese. Place hard boiled eggs around sides add cracked pepper.
- Top witn bacon and pistachios, drizzle with some Blue Cheese Vinaigrette, recipe attached below. Serve extra blue cheese vinaigrette on the side https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341001-blue-cheese-vinaigrette-dressing.
This is a great one to make Yummy BLT Summer Salad A fresh twist on a summer classic. For the dressing: Equal parts mayo and BBQ sauce. Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan until it is crisp. Let it rest on some kitchen roll to soak up any fat after it has cooked. Roughly chop the lettuce and divide between two bowls or plates.