Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until smooth. You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of shortening, I use crisco sticks.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk, cream or half and half.
- You need of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of SELF RISING flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Chopped nuts optional.
Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until just combined. Add this to the batter and then stir in the salt and flour until just combined. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream the sugar and shortening til fluffy. Add the cream and vanilla then crack in the egg and combine well. Add baking soda to your flour and add 1 cup at a time til mixed. Add chips and nuts and mix well..
- I use a cookie scoop. Drop on parchment covered baking sheet and bake just until the bottom edges are browned a little, about 8 minutes. When done, remove to rack to cool..
When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. With only butter, flour, sugar, egg, salt, and chocolate chips you can make great chocolate chip cookies!