Margherita pizza. Easy, Fast And Secure Booking With Instant Confirmation. Put a jelly roll pan or a half sheet pan in the oven. Begin by making the tomato sauce.
Pizza Margherita A classic Pizza Margherita, named for Queen Margherita of Italy, shows off the colors of the Italian flag with red tomatoes, white mozzarella and fresh green basil. It's easy to make at home, and you don't need a fancy oven or even a pizza stone to get pizzeria-quality results. Here is the archetype of a thin-crust pizza pie, a pizza margherita adorned simply in the colors of the Italian flag: green from basil, white from mozzarella, red from tomato sauce. You can have Margherita pizza using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Margherita pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- You need 2.5 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of teaspon yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Rosemary.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Then mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Semovita for dusting baking pan.
Margherita pizza is a special variety of pizza that originates in Naples, Italy. In Italy, this pizza is a protected food, meaning that it must be prepared in a certain way to bear the "pizza Margherita" label, and the Italian government actually certifies bakeries that produce it. Classic Margherita Pizza Be the first to rate & review! An enduring Italian favorite, this simple pie needs nothing more than tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, and basil to shine.
Margherita pizza instructions
- Activate yeast by adding to warm water and sugar mix. Add salt and oil to the flour, then add the activated yeast..
- Knead dough well oil bowl keep it inside then close allow to rise for 30 min..
- Pizza sauce (my lazy sauce). Mix tomato paste with oil, salt to taste, small amount of sugar, black pepper, coriander, rosemary, small amount of vinegar, then add water to make it watery, cook on low heat until it thickens a bit but not too thick..
- After dough has risen, sprinkle some semovita on baking pan, then punch dough and roll to ball shape then use your hand to flatten the dough to round shape.use fork to make some holes on the flatten dough this is to prevent it from forming bubbles while it bake.spread the pizza sauce then sprinkle some grated cheese and bake, when done remove and add more cheese then bake in low heat for cheese to melt.enjoy.
The higher the temperature the better. We aren't just your local pizzeria! We have met some amazing customers that are now our friends with some feeling like family. Pizza Margherita (more commonly known in English as Margherita pizza, literally "daisy pizza") is a typical Neapolitan pizza, made with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, salt and extra-virgin olive oil Origin and history. Brush each pizza crust with some of the tomato marinade.