Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce. Here is how you do that. Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce Dash Beybe Christchurch, New Zealand. The oyster sauce combined w/ cheese, red wine and chili sure do make a compliment! 🙂 Bewilder your taste buds!
Add meat and stir fry till tender. Add garlic and onion to fry pan. Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the peppers and broccoli for a minute then pour over the stock and add the oyster sauce. You can cook Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- You need 93 grams of Magnolia Quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground garlic.
- You need 1 of green bellpepper (diced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of rosemary (crushed).
- It’s 3 of green chili pepper (sliced).
- You need 1 of white onion (diced).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Combine oyster and soy sauces along with sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl. In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, chiles and pepper; bring to a boil. Stir Fried Beef In Oyster Sauce With Vegetable Dice pepper and onion into chunks.
Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce step by step
- Heat pan on medium heat..
- Add cooking oil. When hot, sauté the diced white onion..
- Put the beef inside the pan, add salt and pepper to taste and settle for a few minutes until brown..
- Pour 1/2 cup of red wine together with the beef and stir..
- Add a pinch of ground garlic and a pinch of rosemary (crushed).
- Grate 93 grams of magnolia quickmelt cheese and combine with beef. Stir and settle until cheese completely melts..
- When the beef is cooked, mix 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce. Stir and add the green bellpepper and green chili pepper..
- Cover for another minute then serve..
Mix together the stir fry sauce ingredients such as oyster sauce, soy sauce, Chinese wine, black sweet soy sauce and brown sugar in preparation for the stir fry. Discover myriad beef chili recipes from Food Network. Whether you like it spicy or mild, our expert chefs will guide you through their amazing recipes. Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components.