Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells. Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells beautifuldesign. I had a few jumbo pasta shells & shrimp. Also mixed a few with some chicken.
Transfer shrimp mixture to a bowl. Seafood and pasta are two types of food that I absolutely love. When they are served in the same dish , it is a party for your mouth ! You can have Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- It’s of Jumbo pasta shells (about 8-10 shells).
- It’s 2 lbs of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- You need 3 T of Butter.
- You need of Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce (I doubled the recipe) (see recipe).
- It’s 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of Baking pan.
- You need of Non-stick cooking spray.
I have a recipe in my latest ebook "The Pasta Level Up" for a chicken Parmesan stuffed shells recipe , so I decided to do a seafood variation of stuffed shells and this idea was born. This Shrimp Scampi Stuffed Shells recipe is a delicious seafood pasta recipe your family will love. Boil jumbo shells until al dente. Pan fry Shrimp Scampi * see recipe notes if making scampi from scratch.
Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells instructions
- Prepare pasta according to package. Rinse and let cool until you can safely handle them without getting burned..
- Prepare alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium heat then add creole seasoning once melted. Toss shrimp in butter mixture & saute for 3-5 minutes or until its just about done. Remove from heat then add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and enough of the alfredo sauce to coat the shrimp. Use more or less if you'd like..
- Spray baking pan then add enough alfredo sauce to coat the bottom of the pan. Arrange pasta shells in baking pan. Add shredded cheese in each shell then add the shrimp mixture and top with alfredo sauce and cheese..
- Bake 30-45 minutes & enjoy.
Fill shells generously with shrimp mixture. Arrange stuffed shells in prepared dish; spread with. If you like shrimp and pasta this appetizer is what you need. Shrimp and cream cheese stuff shells. This a very nice comfort food, with Uncle Steve's Shake, and McCormick's Garlic & Herb spices.http://www.unclestevessha.