Beef chilli beans nachos w sour cream bomb AF!. Steps to make Beef chilli beans nachos w sour cream bomb. The only change I made was add the beans to the meat mixture. For toppings I used (after it came out of the oven): green chili's, black olives, green onion, sour cream and salsa.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Brown the ground beef and onions in a skillet or sauté pan over medium heat until beef is no longer pink and onions are softened. You can cook Beef chilli beans nachos w sour cream bomb AF! using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef chilli beans nachos w sour cream bomb AF!
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 15 oz of Rico's condensed cheddar.
- Prepare 15 oz of wolf brand chilli with or without beans.
- You need 28 oz of calidad round tortilla chips.
- Prepare 8 oz of Daisy sour cream.
Add green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, refried beans, and tomato sauce. Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed. In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add garlic, beef, paprika, chili powder and oregano.
Beef chilli beans nachos w sour cream bomb AF! instructions
- Preheat the pot when hot enough add ground beef cook until Brown drain oil from the pot.
- Bring pot on the stove set the flame on medium add the chilli stir in with cheese cook for 7 minutes or until cheese or until cheese is fully melted mixed well.
- Let cool off for 3 to 5 minutes pour chips on a plate add ground beef chilli cheese over and top it off with sour cream! Voila! Enjoy.
If you don't like things too hot, you can always opt for a plain sour cream. All of the components of these Chilli Beef Nachos are super simple to put together. Top Tips * Nacho sauce is suitable for creating a Taco or Quesadilla filling too. * Mexican sauce is also slow cooker friendly. They all start with nacho chips, sometimes I would just use melted cheese, fresh or pickled chilies, sour cream and guacamole. Other times I would use a spicy minced beef and bean mixture, like Chili Con Carne over the top of the nacho chips topped with melted cheese, sour cream and guacamole.