Tea time…. anytime biscuits. Make Your Bestie's Day With A Personalised Card Sure To Make Them Smile! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
Great recipe for Tea time. anytime biscuits.. Save this recipe and keep it for later. For the biscuits, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. You can have Tea time…. anytime biscuits using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tea time…. anytime biscuits
- You need 1/2 lb of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- It’s 2 tbls of cocoa.
- It’s 2 cups of coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of &1/2 -3 cups flour (as required).
Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Sift in the flour, baking powder and ½ tsp salt and mix until a smooth dough forms. Use a fork to make some indentations on the biscuit. They may be a bit soft when coming out of oven, but they will crisp up once cool.
Tea time…. anytime biscuits step by step
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add coconut and mix.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- Flatten on a baking tray.
- Prick with fork to make waves.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- After removing from oven melt spread melted chocolate over..
Store in airtight jar and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. See more ideas about recipes, cookie recipes, food. Jacobs teatime biscuit assortment A tasty combination of chocolate and plain biscuits Can be enjoyed with any drink at break time. More Information » In Stock List Price. Featuring a rich chocolate buttercream sandwiched between two chocolate biscuits, the Bourbon calls for a robust tea that is full of flavour, to be washed down with.