Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Wrap each piece of corn with a slice of bacon, starting at one end and spiraling around the cob, overlapping the bacon slightly. Tuck the end of the bacon under itself to secure it. Place the corn seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob
- You need 16 of Strips of bacon.
- You need 4 of Fresh corn on the cob.
- Prepare 1 of Thinly sliced jalapeño.
Brush the bacon with the spicy honey. Wrap the ears in aluminum foil, twisting the ends tightly to seal. Wrap each ear of corn with a bacon strip; place on a piece of heavy-duty foil. Wrap securely, twisting ends to make handles for turning.
Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob instructions
- 1. Remove corn from husk and silk.
- Place four slices of bacon (slightly overlapping the previous slice.) next place a few slices of the jalapeño on the bacon..
- Start at one end of the bacon and roll tightly around the corn. Continue with remaining corn..
- Start by grilling the seam side down so ends with adhere. Rotate until bacon is brown and crispy all around..
These tasty bacon wrapped corn on the cob are very quick and easy to prepare, and never fail to make guests happy around the table. All you need is fresh corn and smoked bacon strips, which add a fantastic meaty flavor. Fresh corn is at its best when it is very milky inside, and it should be quickly boiled and not left to sit in the boiling water very long. Pull out and discard all the silk. Working from top to bottom, wrap a strip of bacon in a spiral around each ear of corn.