Broccoli White Cheddar Soup. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Easy soups with farm-fresh vegetables and superfoods that suit any season. Puree the soup with a handheld immersion blender or transfer to a food processor or blender and puree in batches (be careful, the liquid will be hot).
If you're a fan of cheesy soups or chowders, then this roasted broccoli white cheddar soup is right up your alley! Return to the pot. (Or puree the soup in the pot with an immersion blender.) Add the cheese to. This roasted broccoli and white cheddar soup is loaded with creamy white cheddar cheese that's enriched with the flavors of perfectly roasted broccoli and melted Parmesan. You can cook Broccoli White Cheddar Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- Prepare 1/2 pound of broccoli crowns, stems thinly sliced and tops cut into.
- It’s of Bite size Piceses.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cekery stak, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot sliced.
- You need 32 ounces of plus 1 cup chicken stock divided use.
- You need 6 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tablsoon hot sauce, such as Franks.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar white cheddar chees.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of To Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded white cheddar cheese and cracked black pepper.
Bring broth and water to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan over high heat. Add half of the mixture to a blender (or food processor) along with half of the cheese and puree. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Tips How do you keep broccoli cheddar soup from curdling? Curdling in a cream soup usually occurs when the milk or cream is added at too high of a heat.
Broccoli White Cheddar Soup instructions
- Melt butter in Stockpot add onion, celery, carrot, broccoli stem and thyme and cook until tender.
- Add the 32 ounce of stock and simmer 10 mins. Whisk remaing stock with flour until smooth and add, simmer 5 minutes then carefully purée in blender or food processor add back to pot. Add broccoli pieces, and cream cover and cook intol broccoli is tender. Add lemon. Hot sauce, salt and pepper and cheese heat throgh.
- Garnish with extra shredded cheddar and cracked black pepper and serve.
As you incorporate the milk and broth into the cooked onion and flour mixture, keep the heat at medium and stir continuously with a whisk. My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a hunt to create the perfect broccoli cheddar soup. Here is what we came up with. There are tons of variations and options to make this soup your own. You can add extra veggies, different cheeses, garlic to your onions, a little nutmeg to the.