Chocolate Chip Cookies <3. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies <3 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies <3
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. How to Make Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. Start with Butter: Use room temperature butter. This process aerates the butter, which promises soft chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies <3 instructions
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla till creamy..
- Add each egg seperately and beat till well mixed..
- Gradually add the flour mix into the large bowl and mix manually..
- Add chocolate chips and stir in..
- Place with spoon fulls on a baking sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until their edges are golden.
- Note: they will spread out a bit during baking so make sure to space them a little..
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. Stir in flour mixture, then pecans and chocolate chips.