Simple chocolate chip cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a.
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. You can cook Simple chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Add to batter along with salt. The first step to any good chocolate chip cookie, be they these simple ones or our famous big and buttery cookies, is creaming together the fats and sugar. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
Simple chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Soften the butter and mix well with the powdered sugar and brown sugar.
- Combine the butter sugar mixture with the flour.
- Add a dash of vanilla extract to this mixture..
- Add beaten egg to this.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170°F C.
- Set aside to cool so that it becomes crispy.
How To Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies In a large mixing bowl, cream together the eggs, sugars, butter and vanilla Using a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder Combine the wet and dry ingredients together In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until just combined. Add this to the batter and then stir in the salt and flour until just combined. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. With only butter, flour, sugar, egg, salt, and chocolate chips you can make great chocolate chip cookies!