fried corn on the cob. Start with adding buttermilk to a medium bowl In a seperate bowl add your fish fry Using a tong, add take one ear of corn and dip into buttermilk. Make sure corn is fully covered with buttermilk. After buttermilk, place corn in fish fry.
In a medium-sized bowl, crack the eggs, then beat a bit with a whisk or fork. DIRECTIONS Combine milk and egg in shallow dish and mix well. Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper in shallow dish and mix well. You can cook fried corn on the cob using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of fried corn on the cob
- Prepare 4 small of corn on the cob.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder (seperated into 1 tblsp each).
- You need 2 tsp of pepper (seperated).
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoned salt (seperated).
Dip each ear of corn into milk and egg mixture, then roll in seasoned flour. For the Corn: Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Line a wire cooling rack with paper towels. While the oil is heating make the batter Clean the corn of the husk and silk..
fried corn on the cob instructions
- preheat oil at medium-high heat.
- wet batter: combine buttermilk, eggs, cornmeal, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a bowl set aside.
- dry batter: in another bowl combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
- roll a corn into the wet batter first then roll it into the dry batter and immediately place into oil until golden brown.
Combine eggs and buttermilk in a large bowl and beat with a whisk; add cornmeal. In another bowl, mix together remaining dry ingredients and spread out in a shallow pan. Lower corn with tongs into hot oil. Drain on paper towels or a brown paper bag. Corn on the cob Salt seasoning salt parsley flakes Parmesan cheese Hot sauce Sour cream Oil Flour Egg Milk Panko bread crumbs God bless enjoy 😊 Deep Fried Corn on the Cob tastes sort of like grilled corn, with a yummy cornmeal crust on it.