Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread. Search for banana bread recipe zucchini. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a large […] Eggplant Muffuletta Sandwich on the Grill. In muffin or loaf form, this zucchini banana bread is our go-to recipe when our garden in overflowing with zucchini and there are brown bananas on the counter. You can have Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter, cooled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 cup of peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest (fresh is best).
- You need of optional:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- Prepare of topping:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
It's the perfect sweet, soft treat. In one bowl, whisk together the bananas, zucchini, butter, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla until blended. In another bowl, stir to mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and soda, and salt. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Save recipe Saved Recipe!
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..
In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, sugar and oil. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light yellow and frothy. Add oil, brown sugar, white sugar, grated zucchini, bananas, and vanilla; blend together until well combined.