Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
We provide you only the perfect Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy. You can have Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut
- You need of Meat——–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of hotdogs, beef.
- You need 24 ounces of meatballs see one of my recipe.
- You need of Pasta———–.
- You need As needed of water about 2 quarts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt for pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 8 ounces of ziti pasta.
- It’s of Potato————-.
- You need 3 of large potatoes 2-1/2 pound diced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need of Other ingredients——–.
- You need 27 ounces of sauerkraut.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right. Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day.
Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut step by step
- Boil the pasta.
- Fry the meatballs and Potatoes add salt, garlic, and pepper. The juices from the meatballs will fry the potatoes. Cover.
- After the meatballs are browned and the potatoes are getting tender add hotdogs and 1 cup of the pasta water. Cover..
- Add sauerkraut when the potatoes are crispy but fork tender. About 15 minutes covered. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add spices to the cooked pasta.
- Mix and add to the mixture let simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful. Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping. This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs. By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog.