Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches. Phageguard – The natural solution for food safety. Learn how the use of organic bacteriophage technology can improve food safety. Trim fat from roast and sear on all sides leave whole or cut into larger pieces.
Assemble sandwiches by placing cheese on the roll and add cooked beef. You can also reserve a little cup of the au jus for dipping. DIRECTIONS In a medium pot simmer roast beef slices, consomme, and soup until fully cooked. You can have Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches
- It’s 1 package of dry aus ju packet like McCormick or store brand.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 4-5 pounds of chuck roast.
- You need of Ciabatta buns or bolo buns to serve.
Meanwhile, slice hoagie rolls in half lengthwise, sprinkle with garlic and toast until golden brown. Once the meat has heated through and cooked down, place on half of the hoagie rolls and top with slices of cheese as needed to cover meat. Cover the roast half-way with water in a slow cooker. Add in the onion soup and Au Jus mix.
Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches step by step
- Trim fat from roast and sear on all sides leave whole or cut into larger pieces..
- Whisk aus jus mix and water. Slowly pour in pan..
- Bring to boil then cover. Simmer on low for 3 hours or until tender and meat starts to fall apart..
- Serve with your favorite bread bun. And a side of aus jus for dipping.
My favorite way to fix this is into sandwiches. DIRECTIONS Spray crockpot with non stick spray. Combine all other ingredients and whisk until smooth. Remove the roast and transfer it to a cutting board. A boneless roast, which by the way makes sandwiches of your dreams with leftovers, is super easy and can feed a crowd – and our Ridiculously Easy Roast Beef is even safe for during your Elimination phase!