Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich. Low Prices on Ham And Cheese. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Ham Cheese Sandwich? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Cut in half and serve at once. This has become an Easter tradition for us. It's a delicious way to use up the hard boiled eggs and ham from the holiday. You can cook Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich
- You need of egg salad.
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need dash of celery salt.
- It’s dash of dried dill.
- You need 3 of grinds fresh pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of sandwich.
- Prepare 4 slice of english muffin bread. Recipe attached.
- You need 4 slice of thin cut deli ham.
- It’s 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
I omit the salt and vinegar, and instead splash. Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich. Watch how to make this recipe. For the salad: Add the mayonnaise, red onion, mustard, sriracha seasoning, cherry peppers, scallions and a few grinds of black pepper to a large bowl and fold.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich step by step
- Hard boil eggs and peel..
- In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad..
- Mix together and break up eggs with a fork..
- Toast the english muffin bread slices. You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349613-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffin-bread-easy.
- Place two slices of ham, then half of the egg salad, then slice of cheese..
- Top with piece of toast and you have a satisfying tasty sandwich. Cut in half. Serve with a pickle if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
I wanted the ham salad mixture as a filling for a raw stuffed tomato salad rather than as a sandwich filling, so I cut back on the mayonnaise. Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich step by step. In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad. Mix together and break up eggs with a fork. Toast the english muffin bread slices.