Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread. Marinara Sauce is quick and very easy to make. Adding other ingredients into the sauce can take it from Marinara to Puttanesca or Arrabbiata. What you decide to make, know that Marinara is the basis of all red sauces that have roots back to the Italians.
Original recipe from Olindo Mastropaolo, Sicily. But neve. more MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO Marinara Sauce. by ohthatmike Marinara sauce originated in southern Italy, with both Naples and Sicily being cited as its. You can cook Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread
- You need of Marinara Sauce.
- You need 1 can of 28 oz Chefs Cut Crushed Tomatoes [with juices].
- You need 1/2 cup of Quality Dry White Wine.
- You need 1 of 7.5 oz Jar Quality Marinara Sauce [like bertolli or emeril].
- You need 1 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- You need 3 oz of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 8 large of Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & chopped].
- Prepare 3 cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced – your choice].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Celery [thin sliced].
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Green Bell Peppers [small chop].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garlic bread].
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves [left whole].
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Each: Oregano – Basil – Italian Seasoning [all dried].
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [+ reserves for bread].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar [or less to taste].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It’s 4 dash of Tabasco Sauce [or more to taste].
- It’s of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh French Bread Rolls [halved].
- Prepare of Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Prefabed Garlic Butter [or make my recipe at base].
Guinness Beer Braised Pork Roast. by ohthatmike In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic until light brown and softened. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, water, basil, and salt and pepper.
Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread instructions
- Authors Note: Traditionally, marinara sauces will direct you to cook your chopped vegetables in olive oil until translucent prior to adding them to your sauce. This recipe does not call for that step. It's meant to keep some snap, body and texture in your sauce..
- ● Chop your vegetables. ● Place everything in the Marinara Sauce section in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about an hour and a half. Stir intermittently. ● Remove bay leaves after simmer..
- ● Generously smear your bread with garlic butter and sprinkle tops with Dried Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. ● Bake rolls at 350° for 8 minutes. ● Pile your Marinara Sauce on thick, sturdy pieces of garlic parmesan bread, or, dip toasted garlic strips directly into it..
- If you'd like to make this a main pasta dish as opposed to an antipasto – this is a great truffle noodle that pairs excellent with this mushroom based Marinara Sauce..
- If you'd like to make your own garlic butter – check out my easy, delicious posted recipe. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
Saute until all the vegetables are soft,. You'll need only five basic pantry ingredients to make this delicious marinara sauce: good canned tomatoes, onion, garlic, dried oregano and olive oil. How to make the best, authentic Italian Marinara Sauce recipe from scratch, with organic San Marzano tomatoes, garlic and fresh basil. Easy, chunky, creamy, rustic, hearty, flavorful marinara sauce or as known in America "Sunday Gravy" , is made at home with a few ingredients and a little patience. Marinara We've created speedy recipes for meat loaf, lasagna, soup, pork chops, fish, and more with everyone's favorite sauce.