Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies. Roll the dough into balls with slightly wet hands. Add the baking powder, vanilla, water and flour, stirring until flour disappears. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
Add to batter along with salt. Place a few balls on a greased and floured sheet or pan with space between them. Repeat until all the cookies are baked. You can have Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 180 g of mixed chocolate chips.
- Prepare 80 g of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 225 g of cream flour.
- It’s Pinch of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of baking powder.
Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended.
Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Beat the sugar and the butter until it's a really creamy consistency..
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix again..
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder with a spoon and mix through..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly..
- Take a table spoon of dough at a time and roll it into a ball. Flatten down onto a lined baking tray in a circular shape. Make sure to leave some room between cookies to allow them to spread out while cooking..
- Cook in a preheated over at 180°C for 11-13 minutes. Cooking depends on the thickness and size, so consistency is key but different people like softer and crunchier cookies and these are delicious so I'm sure they will be eaten either way..
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit on the tray for 2 minutes before removing to cool on a wire cooling rack..
Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. When they're done, transfer to a wire rack to cool entirely before storing. These cookies are pretty tasty, so be sure to try one (or two) while they're still warm and gooey from the oven. Cookies will continue to cook on the sheets for a few minutes. There is much contention over the best temperature at which to bake your chocolate chip cookies, but it all boils down to preference.