Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread Simple and gluten-free Brazilian cheese bread, or Pão de Queijo, made with tapioca flour, milk, eggs, olive oil, and cheese.
Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Queijo) Zuzy Anggriany. Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Queijo) Staci. This Brazilian cheese bread recipe is made with only a handful of ingredients: milk, egg, olive oil, tapioca flour, salt and shredded cheese. You can have Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread
- It’s 1 of large egg at room temperature.
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of tapioca flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated feta cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1 of 24-well or or two 12-well mini muffin tins.
I like to use a combination of cheddar and mozzarella, but any grated cheese will work in this recipe. To make the cheese bread, simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Brazilian cheese bread is very easy to make, and features a chewy, cheesy, bready center, encased in a beautiful, thin, pastry crust. It also happens to be gluten free, thanks to tapioca flour, which is also responsible for the very unique texture.
Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven, prepare mini-muffin tin: Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread a small amount olive oil around the insides of each well of a mini-muffin tin..
- Blend ingredients: Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week..
- Pour into mini-muffin tin: Pour batter into prepared mini-muffin tin, not quite to the top; leave about 1/8 inch from the top..
- Bake: Bake at 400°F in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and nicely browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes. Eat warm.
Brazilian cheese bread is made using tapioca flour, sometimes called tapioca starch. It's the texture of corn starch. You can find it with the specialty flour in the grocery store. The rest of the ingredient list is short and simple: olive oil, milk, an egg, salt, and yes, cheese. In a blender, combine the egg, oil, milk, flour and salt.