Corn on the cob. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Zyliss Corn on the Cob Holders starting from the best price on idealo.co.uk. Discover how to cook whole corn on the cob. This versatile veg can be barbecued, grilled or boiled before being coated in toppings like flavoured butter, herbs and spices.
Sweet corn is the most common variety of maize eaten directly off the cob. The ear is picked while the endosperm is in the "milk stage" so that the kernels are still tender. Ears of corn are steamed or boiled, usually without their green husks, or roasted with them. You can cook Corn on the cob using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn on the cob
- It’s 4 of medium pieces Corn on the cob cut in halves.
- Prepare Knob of butter (about 3 tablespoons lespoons).
- It’s of Crushed Rock slat.
- You need of Some Red chilli flakes.
- It’s of Some Normal salt.
In a saucepan bring water and milk to the boil. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and serve immediately. Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drain corn and brush with melted butter, then season with salt and pepper.
Corn on the cob instructions
- Rince,slice I have the corn cubs.
- Boil hot water in kettle.Place corns and cover water to fill properly all the corns in a pan. Add normal salt abt a teaspoon.Boil until soft.
- Then remove from water or drain water gently.now let more water drain then discard wisely..Then crush the rock salt and sprinkle some chilli flakes (optional)Then serve with butter…these are best served fresh and still warm. Bismillah enjoy !!!.
You can either use a wide, flat pan and lay the corn on its side, or use a taller stockpot to boil a big batch at once. Either way, fill the pan with enough water to cover the corn and bring it to a boil. Shuck off the outer husk and silk from the corn. Dissolve a tablespoon of salt in the water and add the corn. Corn is usually ready to harvest when the silky tassels on each cob have turned brown.