Whosayna’s Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding. Whosayna's Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding Husseina Nazir. Here is how you can achieve it. Whosayna's Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding.
Mocha Pudding is an easy recipe for a comforting homemade pudding that can. A wide variety of mousse pudding options are available to you, such as flavor, color, and packaging. Pour custard on the cake, then sprinkle dark chocolate shavings or coffee powder. You can cook Whosayna’s Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of Whip cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chocolate Mousse (boil 2 cups milk with, lil sugar, 3 tbsp cocoa powder and 3 tbsp custard powder, stir it till it boils remove from flame and cover it).
- You need 1 packet of Digestive Biscuits.
- You need 1 of Chocolate bar (any plain chocolate like dairy milk or flakes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Dessicated coconut.
- It’s 2 packets of Chocolate biscuits (i use Oreo/Bournville biscuits).
- You need 1 tsp of Gelatine soaked in 2 tbsp hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Expresso Coffee (1/2 cup hot water and 1 tsp coffee powder).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Strawberries (chopped).
Beat whip cream then add castor sugar and half teaspoon of vanilla essence till peaks are formed. Top up the custard with whipped cream, then decorate with biscuits crumbs, desiccated coconut and grated chocolate. In a large bowl, stir together the pudding mix with the milk and coffee until very thick. In another large bowl, beat the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla using an electric hand.
Whosayna’s Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding instructions
- 1) Crush quatre pkt of digestive biscuits from 1 pkt and crush quatre pkt of oreo biscuits both keep aside…. 2) Beat whip cream till peaks are formed fold in condensed milk, essence and gelatine mix well…. 3) Keep the bowl in freezer…. 4) Lay (whole) digestive biscuits in a med sized casserole 5) Make another layer of digestive biscuits, the entire base should be covered with biscuits 6) Then sprinkle expresso coffee on it 7) Pour choc mousse on biscuits and level it…..
- 8} Then lay oreo biscuits on mousse, jus one layer covering entire mousse layer… 9) Sprinkle expresso carefully on biscuits… 10) Pour cream mixture on biscuits, level it… 11) Top up with pattern of carpet (using crushed biscuits both digestive and oreo biscuits, strawberries with dessicated coconut and grated dairy milk or flake chocolate crumbs…. can make any carpet design you like 12) Put cling film and let it set in fridge for 4-5 hrs or overnight…..
There is something about the combination of chocolate and coffee, aka mocha. The sweetness from the chocolate beautifully rounds out the bitterness from the. When sugar cravings hit, this mocha mousse pudding cup makes a simple and healthy dessert option. It's also a great protein-rich snack and a fun way to "dres. Hi guys,Today,I am going to show you guys how to make Chocolate mousse pudding.