Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. These chocolate chip cookies are so soft and chewy, it is hard to believe they are made from a cake mix..
Four ingredients are all you need to make these super easy chocolate chip cookies that will always be the first to go at parties.. Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes Super Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Super Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can have Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch.