Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Compare a fantastic selection of Cake Stand at Very.co.uk Today. Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Spoon about ⅓ cup shrimp mixture into the middle of a tortilla then sprinkle with cheese.
You guys, I can't wait to make more enchiladas using the sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture! Green chilies are my new best friend and are a match made in heaven with. Here is how you cook it. You can have Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas
- You need of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- It’s of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- It’s of Salt, Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- Prepare of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- It’s of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Diced Yellow Onions.
- You need of Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- You need of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- Prepare of Sour Cream (optional).
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- It’s of Cooking Spray.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas I literally made this today and it was so damn delicious and very, very filling that I just had to share it ! I get my two sauté pans and heat them on medium. In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil. Enchilada sauce is the BOMB DIGGETY.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas step by step
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
You guys, I can't wait to make more enchiladas using the sour cream and enchilada sauce. Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve it. In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden.