Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs. XXL Korting – Alles op Voorraad! Prepare a large bowl or sink of ice water. Benefits of sous vide beef ribs Sous vide slow-cooks meat at a low temperature for hours, slowly bringing it to our target temperature.
Sous vide beef ribs can be a very easy meal if you keep it simple. Take the beef ribs out of the pouches, pat them dry and quickly sear them. Smoked barbecue beef ribs are taken to a new level of deliciousness in this recipe for sous-vide-que beef ribs with rosemary wine sauce. You can cook Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs
- Prepare 2 of slabs Beef Ribs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Chinese Style Bbq Sauce *see my recipe*.
- It’s 4 of BPA free gallon sized bags.
Juicy and tender thanks to a low and slow sous vide cooking, the beef ribs are then smoked on the grill to achieve mouthwateringly flavorful results. By starting with a low and slow sous vide water bath, otherwise tough brisket is rendered moist and tender before finishing it on the smoker or grill to add the deep, smoky goodness of traditional brisket. This might seem like a long time, but the "hands on" time is very short, and cooking low and slow is how this cooking method delivers incredible results and is so popular. Finish under a broiler to get the crust back Set up the smoker or BGE to cook indirect.
Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs step by step
- Get the sous-vide water bath warming up to 165° F.
- Make the Chinese style rib rub. Combine the brown sugar, Chinese five spice, salt and onion powder into a jar and mix together thoroughly..
- Trim the excess fat from the ribs and cut in half..
- Coat ribs with the rub and let rest until the water bath reaches temperature..
- When the water is to temp place the ribs into the bags and submerge into the water..
- I use an oven cooling rack across the top of the bath to clip the top of the bags too to keep the zipper from going into the water. I've never fully trusted them to not leak when counting on them..
- Cover the top with plastic wrap to hold in the heat. The cooling rack helps support this too..
- Let cook in the water bath for 24 hours..
- After the 24 hours place the ribs on a smoker preheated to 250°F. I use pecan wood..
- Let them smoke for 2 hours, then brush with the Chinese style bbq sauce and cook for another hour then sauce again..
- Check after another hour and if to desired doneness remove from heat..
- Let rest for about an hour then grab some napkins and dive in!.
Use lump and add Hickory chunks and Pecan chunks for smoke. Trim the meat, removing any excess sinew, silverskin, or fat. Coat the ribs in a rub of brown sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic salt and pack them into a sous vide bag. Fill a large container with hot tap water. Generously season both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper.