Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP. Try the Best VPN for Security, Privacy, and All-Access Streaming. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Since these beef ribs are cooked in the Instant Pot, not only are they cooked in a fraction of the time, but they become the most tender beef ribs imaginable. You're family with literally think you were slaving over these for hours.
The ribs are pressure cooked in a mixture of broth, balsamic, red wine, and honey. This makes for a really nice red wine braised beef short ribs recipe but done in the Instant Pot instead of in the oven. Instant pot beef ribs make a great short cut to mouthwatering and meat falling off the bone ribs. You can have Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP
- You need 3 lb of beef ribs.
- You need 1 of chili powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder heavy.
- It’s 1 of Salt heavy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
If you are a fan of my Oven baked Beef Ribs then try doing pressure cooker ribs. You won't be short-changed any flavor in the process! Place a steam rack inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Pour water and cider vinegar into the bottom of the pot.
Beef Ribs in Instant Pot IP instructions
- Here is the ribs I bought.
- Clean and trim ribs if required. Sprinkle salt, chili powder and garlic powder all over the ribs.
- Add water to IP liner. I also used the trivet, but if the ribs sit in the water, that works also. Place ribs on end in IP.
- Set IP to pressure cook for 35 minutes, start.
- Natural release 10 minutes, quick release remaining pressure.
- They are done!.
- Carefully take them out, serve. Yes, lost a bone or two taking them out..
Lower ribs into the pot by curving them around the edge. Beef Back Ribs with a dry rub and made in the Instant Pot using apple cider vinegar as the liquid. These ribs are finished in the oven for a crispy texture and coated with your favorite BBQ sauce. RELATED: Instant Pot BBQ Beef Brisket Serving Instant Pot Ribs. Simply place two racks on the trivet, overlapping one inside the other if needed.