Easy chocolate chip cookies. Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips.
You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until just combined. You can cook Easy chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 4 cup of sifted flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter, melted.
Add this to the batter and then stir in the salt and flour until just combined. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt.
Easy chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Mix first ingredients set aside. Set oven 325f.
- Mix sugars, eggs, vanilla, melted butter, use hand mixer.
- Fold dry ingredients with sugar mixture, add chocolate.
- Use your hand then spatula, mix good.
- Cook about 15. Minutes. If you want crispy leave additional 2 minutes in the oven.
- Huge cookies.
With only butter, flour, sugar, egg, salt, and chocolate chips you can make great chocolate chip cookies! We call for flour, baking soda, salt, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and chocolate chips. The butter is melted, which is why this recipe is so easy. Also, by using melted butter, you have the option to brown the butter, which adds a nutty rich flavor to the cookies. In a large bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.