EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies. Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
This simple, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy to make and always a crowd favorite. It's the perfect recipe for a family dessert, bake sale, special occasion, or lazy Sunday. The moisture from the butter is also necessary to hold the cookie together and to create some tenderness when it heats in the oven and steam is released. You can cook EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Press the extra semi-sweet chocolate chips in the tops of the cookies. This gives them a pretty look. (I don't recommend using dark chocolate chips for this because they melt too quickly). Easy Sugar Cookies; Chewy M&M Cookies; Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Now that you've seen just how easy this recipe is, you have to give it a try.
EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using an electric mixer, combine soft butter, sugar,vanilla and egg till well blended..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt..
- Using the electric mixer, combine flour mixture into sugar mixture..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and combine by hand..
- Using a greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper) cook the cookies for 12 minutes or until the edges of the cookie start to turn brown..
- Makes about 20 cookies.
I promise, you'll love these cookies! Leave us a comment below and let me know if you agree with me or not. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.