Easy monkey bread. Remove the biscuits from the packages, and cut into quarters. Drop a few biscuit pieces at a time into the sugar mixture, and coat thoroughly. If you're looking for a classic, kitchen-tested, Doughboy-approved monkey bread recipe, this is it.
Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Open up all three cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. All you really have to do is shake the sugar and cinnamon onto the biscuits, set them in your tube pan, and stick them in the oven. You can cook Easy monkey bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy monkey bread
- It’s of pillsbury biscuits cut into quarters.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the icing 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- You need of confectioners sugar if you don’t have that regular granulated sugar will work just fine.
The result is that gooey, sticky-sweet, monkey bread we all know and love. From sweet treats to savory side breads, we have the best easy monkey bread recipes. Monkey bread is a pastry that's made with small balls of dough rolled in cinnamon sugar and piled in a bundt pan. It's then topped with melted butter and brown sugar and baked until a flaky, doughy sweet pastry forms.
Easy monkey bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll biscuit quarters in the granulated sugar/brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased bundt pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick or fork can be inserted And comes out clean.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar and after you place it on a plate pour it over the top while it’s warm not hot so it doesn’t melt too much. It was delicious warm or cooled down and can be warmed up for and enjoyed for 3-4 days after you make it.
Here Is How You Make The Monkey Bread Place the sugar and the cinnamon in a gallon size zip up bag. Open the can of biscuits, and cut each one into four pieces. Place the cut up biscuits into the bag of cinnamon sugar, and shake, shake, shake. Monkey Bread is an easy breakfast or dessert filled with delicious cinnamon and sugar, coated with a sticky brown sugar glaze. Perfect for brunch or Christmas Morning!