Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. Add your shredded chicken, bacon and chopped onion. Pizza with Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Dressing, Tomatoes. You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 2 of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- Prepare 1 of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- Prepare 1 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need 2 cup of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- You need 2 cup of cooked bacon chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- Prepare bunch of of fresh baby spinach..
- You need slice of fresh mozzarella.
- It’s 2 cup of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Pizza Ranch prides itself in using premium ingredients to make our legendary food, including the tomatoes that make our pizza sauce so delicious! This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).
Use my Homemade Pizza Dough to get you started! Make this pizza for a pizza night that is better than any delivery you can get! How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. Bacon, chicken, cheese, veggies and ranch dressing on top of a crispy cheesy-garlic crust.