cheddar broccoli rice soup. Sautéed broccoli, onion and garlic combine with Cheddar cheese soup, milk, brown rice and Parmesan cheese. Add butter, melt, then stir in flour, and coat all of the mixture with flour, allowing it to cook. Stir in the chicken stock, mixing it well to incorporate the flour.
Here is what we came up with. There are tons of variations and options to make this soup your own. You can add extra veggies, different cheeses, garlic to your onions. You can have cheddar broccoli rice soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cheddar broccoli rice soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- You need 5 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 2 stick of celery.
- You need 32 oz of veg broth.
- Prepare 20 oz of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 10 oz of cream of celery.
- Prepare 7 oz of brown rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of bacon.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
Saute onion and broccoli in butter, then add cream of chicken soup, cheese sauce and cooked rice. Spoon it into a casserole and bake- it gets all hot and bubbly and a little browned around the edges. Or, if you want a less indulgent but still delicious version, try: Broccoli Cheddar Rice Puree the soup in batches in a blender until smooth; you'll still have flecks of carrot and broccoli. Return to the pot. (Or puree the soup in the pot with an immersion blender.) Add the cheese to.
cheddar broccoli rice soup instructions
- add butter and chopped onion to large pot and heat until onions are soft.
- add all liquids/soups and stir.
- add broccoli, carrots, celery and stir to simmer.
- add rice, stir then add cheese, stir.
- cook covered on low for 60 min or so, until broccoli is soft.
- fry bacon in skillet and crumble.
- serve in bowl and add pepper, cheese and bacon…enjoy!.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup Tips How do you keep broccoli cheddar soup from curdling? Curdling in a cream soup usually occurs when the milk or cream is added at too high of a heat. As you incorporate the milk and broth into the cooked onion and flour mixture, keep the heat at medium and stir continuously with a whisk. Not only that, it's some of the best soup I've ever tasted, period. If you like Panera's broccoli cheddar soup, this blows the pants off it.