Mexican pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Great Selection of Gardening Products.
They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. You can have Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- You need of Taco meat.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of tostadas.
- You need of Red Enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- You need of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- You need of sour cream (optional).
- You need of Any other toppings you want.
Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. But what's not crazy is the sweet serenity from the Mexican and Italian cultures that is the Mexican Pizza. Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
Mexican pizza step by step
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
Spray two cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray and then spread the pizza crust dough onto the sheets. Spread the sauce evenly over both of the pizza crusts and top evenly with the shredded cheese. These Mexican Pizzas are even BETTER (and healthier) than the ones you love from Taco Bell! They're made with ground beef, refried beans, and cheese baked inside corn tortillas. Mexican Pizza is a copycat of the Taco Bell classic.