Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, and stir until just combined.
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. The banana cookie recipe requires no chilling and no special ingredients. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1 large of very ripe banana cut into half.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
To start, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. It's important to take time on this step as it adds lightness to the banana bread chocolate chip cookies. It's the usual suspects for making chocolate chip cookies, but also with an over-ripe banana that we'll be mashing soon. First start by creaming the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar, butter, sliced banana and vanilla. In another bowl stir flour and salt. Then gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoon mixture into ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 farenheit for 13-15 minutes..
And continue by adding in the egg, mashed banana and vanilla extract. Those are all the wet ingredients for the banana cookies. In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until light and fluffy.