Anita's Monkey Bread. Great recipe for Anita's Monkey Bread. I Wanted To Try It For The First Time. I Wanted To Try It For The First Time….
Toss Pillsbury™ biscuits with cinnamon-sugar, pour in a brown sugar-butter mixture and bake in a bundt pan until golden brown. Monkey Bread is a pull-apart bread that's insanely addictive! It's made with soft biscuit dough that's coated in cinnamon and sugar, loaded with pecans, and drenched in a sticky, sugary, butter sauce. You can have Anita's Monkey Bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anita's Monkey Bread
- You need 3 Cans of Pillsbury Biscuits.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Stick of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Chopped Walnuts (Optional).
Open up all three cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Milk is used in the dough, I used whole organic milk. Sugar lots and lots of sugar!!. Salt is used in the dough but a little bit of flakey salt would be good as a finishing touch too!.
Anita's Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat Over To 350°.
- Spray Bundt Pan or Tube Pan With Pam 9-10".
- Cute Biscuits Into Quarters. Than Roll Them Into Balls.
- Place Sugar & Cinnamon Into Plastic Bag.
- Place The Dough Balls Into The Bag And Shake Well.
- Arrange The Pieces In The Bottom Of The Pan, Until They Are All Coated And Placed.
- In A Sauce Pan Melt The Butter & Brown Sugar For 1 Minute Under Medium Fire.
- Bake Bread At 350° For 35 Minutes. Let Cool For About 10 Minutes Than Turn Over The Bread Using A Plate..
- Enjoy 😋 Yummy Goodness😋.
All Purpose Flour can be hard to come by lately but you can't. Remove the biscuits from the packages, and cut into quarters. Drop a few biscuit pieces at a time into the sugar mixture, and coat thoroughly. Monkey bread (also known by other names including pull-apart bread and bubble bread) is a soft, sweet, sticky pastry served in the United States for breakfast or as a treat. It consists of pieces of soft baked dough sprinkled with cinnamon.