broccoli potato cheddar soup. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. broccoli potato cheese soup. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save.
Add potatoes, water and bouillon cubes. It may even take a top spot in your repertoire as a new favorite soup! And can we talk for a moment about just how comforting and cozy it is? You can cook broccoli potato cheddar soup using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of broccoli potato cheddar soup
- You need 2 head of of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 lb of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 large of carrots shredded.
This Potato Broccoli Cheddar Soup is thick and creamy. Small, slightly crunchy broccoli florets are swimming in a smooth potato soup and thickened with sharp cheddar cheese. This is a delightfully delicious soup that is easy to prepare and so satisfying. Made from leftover mashed potatoes, there are four good reasons to love this Broccoli cheddar soup recipe!
broccoli potato cheddar soup step by step
- Put chopped potatoes, broccoli, bacon, onion and carrots in large pot and cover with water. bring to a boil and add garlic powder and chicken bouillon. cook until veggies are tender. Stir in sour cream and shredded cheese. salt and pepper to taste. enjoy.
Read Anushree's full post, including step-by-step photos, here. By loading it up with broccoli, carrots, and garlic, and adding a delicious cheese sauce for a hit of cheddar that makes the whole soup divine. Even better, it's absolutely easy to make, and your whole family is sure to enjoy it. This thick and creamy soup is full of delicious vegetables including broccoli, potatoes, and carrots, plus lots of cheese and delicious seasonings. Loaded broccoli potato cheese soup is the ultimate cheesy broccoli soup recipe.