Mini taco pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! The perfect EASY and quick weeknight or weekend meal – mini taco pizzas (our kids love it!) Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe ️Teach your children to be responsible (soon they will WANT to help out around the house) by teaching them the value of responsibility and hard work with these "Swap Chores for Screen Time" CARDS! ️ Mini Pizza Tacos. Mini pizzas are made with tortillas that are cut into small rounds and topped with traditional pizza toppings.
Make these amazing taco pizza's for quick dinner or lunch. This mini taco pizza recipe also makes great appetizers for parties or gatherings. Super simple pizza recipe that is crowd pleasing. You can have Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- You need 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
Tasty and delish mini taco pizza idea that kids and adults love. My kids love to make these mini taco pizza's using refrigerator biscuits. They're the perfect after school snack or dinner! My boys love pizza, they would eat it for every single meal and snack if I let them!
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
Here in the midwest, we love our taco pizza too! It's one that we order ALL the time from the local pizza place. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray, set aside. This Taco Pizza is loaded with beef, cheese, and all your favorite taco toppings! There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy.