Anita's Monkey Bread. Great recipe for Anita's Monkey Bread. I Wanted To Try It For The First Time. I Wanted To Try It For The First Time….
Toss Pillsbury™ biscuits with cinnamon-sugar, pour in a brown sugar-butter mixture and bake in a bundt pan until golden brown. Monkey Bread is a pull-apart bread that's insanely addictive! It's made with soft biscuit dough that's coated in cinnamon and sugar, loaded with pecans, and drenched in a sticky, sugary, butter sauce. You can have Anita's Monkey Bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anita's Monkey Bread
- It’s of Pillsbury Biscuits.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Chopped Walnuts (Optional).
Open up all three cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Baking monkey bread in individual muffin cups cuts down baking time and evens out the portion sizes. It's a fast and easy treat that kids love, made with refrigerated biscuit dough, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Monkey bread (also known by other names including pull-apart bread and bubble bread) is a soft, sweet, sticky pastry served in the United States for breakfast or as a treat.
Anita's Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat Over To 350°.
- Spray Bundt Pan or Tube Pan With Pam 9-10".
- Cute Biscuits Into Quarters. Than Roll Them Into Balls.
- Place Sugar & Cinnamon Into Plastic Bag.
- Place The Dough Balls Into The Bag And Shake Well.
- Arrange The Pieces In The Bottom Of The Pan, Until They Are All Coated And Placed.
- In A Sauce Pan Melt The Butter & Brown Sugar For 1 Minute Under Medium Fire.
- Bake Bread At 350° For 35 Minutes. Let Cool For About 10 Minutes Than Turn Over The Bread Using A Plate..
- Enjoy 😋 Yummy Goodness😋.
It consists of pieces of soft baked dough sprinkled with cinnamon. It is often served at fairs and festivals. Monkey Bread is a soft and sweet dessert treat that mimics the flavors of a cinnamon roll while being set up like a sharable appetizer. Pull apart this delicious treat and share it with your friends and family. Go an extra step and make a cream cheese frosting to dip every gooey bite into on it's way to your mouth.