Sausage Pasta Rollatini. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place side by side in prepared pan. Top with some more marinara sauce and top all with remaining cheese. You can cook Sausage Pasta Rollatini using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Pasta Rollatini
- Prepare 12 1/2 oz of package fresh lasagna sheets.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- Prepare 2 of to 4 cups marinara sauce, I used mine recipe attached in step #1 or use your favorite.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of thin sliced deli ham, I used black forest ham.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian 4 cheese blend, deli sliced thin if possible.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
Roll the eggplant over the meat and place, seam-side down into the dish. Repeat with all of the eggplant slices and sausage, arranged an even layer. Pour the rest of the marinara sauce on and around the eggplant. Like this Italian Sausage and Rotini.
Sausage Pasta Rollatini instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9 by 13 Inch baking dish with non stick spray. Put a then layer of marinara sauce in bottom of pan, set asiDr. My marinara sauce is attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Soften lasagna noodles in boiling salted water according to your package directions.. Drain and lay flat on towels or parchment paper.
- Brown sausage in skillet until brown and cooked through about 15 to 20 minutes, remove to plate to cool.a bit..
- MAKE ROLLS.
- Lay each single sheet of blanched lasagna sheets flat.
- Spread a light layer of marinara sauce on lasagna sheet.
- Place a single layer of ham to cover sauce.
- Add sausage on one end top with 2 cheese slices and roll up.
- Trim any excess pasta on sides if your sausage was not as long as the pasta sheet. Place side by side in prepared pan. Top with some more marinara sauce and top all with remaining cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese has melted about 15 to 20 minutes.. Serve with extra sauce and parmesan cheese.
This sauce is simply browned Italian sausage with tomatoes, black olives, fresh basil, and a few seasonings. Really nothing fancy, but very pleasing to sit down to after a busy day. Italian Sausage and Rotini – a quick, simple weeknight dinner. Pasta with an Italian sausage, tomato, and black olive sauce. In a large skillet, brown the sausage meat, until no longer pink.