Nutella chocolate chip cookies. How to Make Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies Cream the butter and sugars together. This process aerates the butter, which promises soft cookies. Then add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
Add in the dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate chips. Gently fold the cookie dough back up so it entirely seals and covers the Nutella. Remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool. You can cook Nutella chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg plus 1 egg yolk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 jar of nutella, chilled in refrigerator.
- It’s 1 of coarse sea salt for sprinkling.
Serve and enjoy you Nutella chocolate chip cookies. Gluten-Free Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies are over-the-top rich and intense. They are a mind-blowing experience as the batter is made mostly of straight-up Nutella. "You can't make everybody happy, you're not a jar of Nutella." -I don't know who said this, but think it's funny. Soft & Chewy Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies — The cookies are pillowy soft in the center, chewy around the edges, and Nutella keeps them super soft and moist.
Nutella chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The butter will begin to foam. Make sure you whisk consistently during this process. After a couple of minutes, the butter will begin to brown on the bottom of the saucepan; continue to whisk and remove from heat as soon as the butter begins to brown and give off a nutty aroma. Immediately transfer the butter to a bowl to prevent burning. Set aside to cool for a few minutes..
- With an electric mixer, mix the butter and sugars until thoroughly blended. Beat in the egg, yolk, vanilla, and yogurt until combined. Add the dry ingredients slowly and beat on low-speed just until combined. Gently fold in all of the chocolate chips..
- Chill your dough for 2 hours in the refrigerator, or place in freezer for 30 minutes if you are super eager, although I cannot promise the same results if you do this..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Once dough is chilled measure about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Flatten the dough ball very thinly into the palm of your hand. Place 1 teaspoon of chilled nutella in the middle and fold dough around it; gently roll into a ball — it doesn’t have to be perfectly rolled! Make sure that the nutella is not seeping out of the dough. Add more dough if necessary. Place dough balls on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart and flatten with your hand VERY gently. (Really only the tops need to be flattened a bit!).
- Bake the cookies 9-11 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to turn golden brown. They will look a bit underdone in the middle, but will continue to cook once out of the oven. Cool the cookies on the sheets at least 2 minutes. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Remove the cooled cookies from the baking sheets after a few minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough..
Triple Chocolate Nutella Brownies — Calling all chocolaholics, meet your new best friend. Rich fudgy brownies layered with Nutella, chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks! Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are a MUST MAKE! They are a brown butter chocolate chip cookie recipe with a thick, gooey layer of Nutella baked right inside. I think I might have found my calling.