Cheesy, garlicky corn on the cob. Personalise With Your Message and Photo or Choose One of Our Best Sellers! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
While I am COTC's biggest fan and will eat plain even without seasoning, my partner begs to differ and so this was an attempt to sell him on the delight that is corn on the cob. He still didn't really like it (said it was the texture) but I've decided that says more about him than the corn and I've started to question my life choices. Mash the cloves with a fork then stir in the mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and pepper. You can cook Cheesy, garlicky corn on the cob using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy, garlicky corn on the cob
- You need 2 of corn on the cobs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise (or vegan alternative).
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 100 g of parmesan (or vegan alternative).
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped coriander or other fresh green herb of choice.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Ingredients of Cheesy, garlicky corn on the cob. Preheat your grill to medium-high and put the corn on the grill. In a small frying pan, bring the.
Cheesy, garlicky corn on the cob step by step
- Boil the corns for a couple of minutes in a pan with some salted water..
- Mix the mayonnaise and garlic together to make an aioli..
- Lift the corns out of the water and place in the bowl with the aioli and coat all over..
- Pop the corns in a grill, on a griddle pan or bbq and cook until they start to go brown and the aioli starts to crisp..
- Sprinkle with the cheese and herb and enjoy!.
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Can be done a day ahead – put the corn in a roasting tin, cover and chill until needed. Cut top off of garlic bulb. Brush with oil; sprinkle with salt and dash pepper. Add half to the bowl with butter.