The Best Banana Bread. Angie Hubbard The Best Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. I made this Banana bread a while ago and it was the best Banana bread I've ever had.
This recipe makes a version of one that I remember my Grandmother making routinely. It is a great way of using bananas that have slipped a bit past their prime and makes a delicious snack, dessert or. The bananas have to be over-ripe. You can have The Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas (like black!).
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
When it comes to banana bread, the blacker the peel, the better. These mushy bananas give off a much sweeter flavor, making them perfect for baking banana bread. Previously frozen ripe bananas work great as well! Sprinkle the flour, baking soda and salt over the butter mixture and stir to mix until just combined.
The Best Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. NOTE: if you do not have any baking powder just add a half teaspoon more baking soda.
- add the bananas, milk, and lemon juice or vinegar..
- add the vanilla at this time if you want and this mix until it is still slightly lumpy still..
- pour into baking dishes and cook for 40 min or until firm in the center.
Fold in the bananas and sour cream. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! The Best Banana Bread The Best Option for a Healthier Banana Bread.