Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Chocolate Cookie Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Worth-the-Wait Chocolate Chip Cookies Bringing out the best in these cookies takes some time, but it's worth the wait.
I have tried many cookie recipes, but this one is my favorite. Make big ones or small, I like mine a little on the big side. You can cut recipe in half or roll out and freeze some for when the craving hits. You can have Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 sticks of softened butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons granulateed sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of minus 2 tablespoons cake flour.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of course sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 package of good quality chocolate chips.
- Prepare Can of use more or less chocolate chips. Add nuts if you like.
Worth-the-Wait Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at GEAppliances.com. Preparing the dough is a little intense, and yes, they have to sit in the fridge for two days before you can bake them, but oh my is it worth the wait. These cookies call for three kinds of sugar,. My favorite variation was the hour-aged melted butter batch , although I certainly wouldn't kick the hour-aged brown butter batch out of bed.
Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In mixer with paddle attatchment, cream butter and both sugars about 5 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well before adding second egg..
- Add vanilla extract and cream until combined well..
- In separate bowl,, sift the cake flour, bread flour, salt, baking soda and powder..
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet and mix just to combine. Dont over mix..
- Add the chips and nuts if using. With wooden spoon mix together just until no flour is seen..
- Now the hard part. Cover and chill for 36 hours for best flavor..
- You can bake after 24, but I highly recommend the 36 hours. But minimum 24 hours..
- After 36 hours, preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Line a baking tray with parchment and scoop cookies to desired size spacing at least 2 inches apart..
- Sprinle lightly with sea salt. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes. Depending on size. Bake until brown but still soft in middle..
- Let sit on pan for 10 minutes before removing to cooling rack..
- Serve warm or room temperature. I love a cold glass of milk..
Instantly upgrade your chocolate chip cookies with these pro tips. It's worth the wait!" Ashley McLaughlin. Each cookie weighs almost ½ a pound! The cookies are covered, and we mean covered, in chocolate chips. The flavor of the classic chocolate chip cookie is elevated using real vanilla bean in the dough and sprinkling the top with sea salt.