Sweet and Sour Pizza. Try The All New Pop'N Chicken From Domino's Perfect For Dipping. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip. Place pizza base on large baking sheet.
Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough. Add sauce, mozzarella, and sweet and sour pork. Sweet and Sour Pizza instructions Mix the water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar set aside, and allow to bloom. You can cook Sweet and Sour Pizza using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 3 teaspoons of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for proofing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing crust.
- It’s As needed of extra virgin olive oil to coat bowl and dough.
- It’s of Pizza topping.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt (pork).
- You need To taste of ground black pepper (pork).
- It’s 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple sweet and sour sauce see my recipe.
Mix the flour, salt, garlic and onion powder. When yeast blooms mix the crust ingredients knead just a bit form a ball and coat with olive oil. Sweet and Sour Asian Style Pizza. This attempt at pizza without the traditional ingredients was one of the happiest experiments in our kitchen yet!
Sweet and Sour Pizza instructions
- Mix the water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar set aside, and allow to bloom. Mix the flour, salt, garlic and onion powder. When yeast blooms mix the crust ingredients knead just a bit form a ball and coat with olive oil. Now add to an oiled bowl cover for an hour till it's doubled in size..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and let rise again for another hour..
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit. Slice the porkloin thinly. Dice the peppers, and shred the cheese. Mix the pork with soya sauce, salt, and pepper. Dice the peppers..
- Heat a bit of oil add the pork and stir fry I fried the pork in bacon drippings. Slice the pineapple.
- Roll out the dough, and brush with olive oil. Add sauce and toppings..
- Put into oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Read below for the ingredients to this fantastic vegan pizza! In a medium bowl, stir together the sweet and sour sauce, ketchup, and soy sauce until thoroughly combined. Add chicken and onions, and stir into sauce until well coated. Lay both flatbreads on a large, parchment-lined baking sheet. In this instance, my sweet and sour leftovers turned into a pizza topping: And despite it being somewhat of an experiment (hey, if you could have bbq pizza, then why not sweet and sour ? ), it tasted so good that I'm tempted to make more on purpose, rather than as a means to use up leftovers.