imperial chocolate chip cookies. Then add in egg and vanilla extract and mix for one minute on medium-low speed. I knew there was a recipie for chocolate chip cookies using margarine,I googled your website,which I am a proud member of,and came up with this recipie,for chocolate chip cookies using margarine,not many recipes use margarine,I'm so glad,because I'm out of butter. Cookies came out beautiful,the dough in resting in the refrigerator,ready to bake.
Every bite is jammed with chocolatey goodness. These soft peanut butter cookies are loaded with chocolate chips and make the perfect treat with a glass of cold milk. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. You can cook imperial chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of imperial chocolate chip cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Imperial margarine.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. But these cookies feature all three !
imperial chocolate chip cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350'.
- beat imperial spread with sugars in large bowl until smooth.beat in egg,vanilla,baking soda.stir in flour until blended ,stir in chips..
- drop by heaping tblsp. 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.bake 10 min.or until edges are golden .cool on baking sheets , eat with cold glass of milk.
We're bringing these Dried Cherry and Chocolate Chip Cookies to you straight from the cookbook of the family behind Sunrise Fresh Dried Cherries. See more ideas about chocolate chip cookies, chip cookies, imperial margarine. Great Cookies, melt in your mouth. In a large bowl, combine the margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, water, vanilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. After well mixed, add the oats and stir to combine.